Miyabi is a spacious four-bedroom designer chalet which offers something for everyone. The beautifully designed modern chalet offers plenty of room for entertaining and stunning snowy views of Mount Yotei and Hirafu’s slopes. Kids will love the bunk bedroom which features its own entertainment systems, including a PlayStation 3 console. After a long day on the slopes, nothing beats a long soak in the chalet’s authentic hinoki bath. Miyabi is located in the Lower Hirafu Valley in Niesko, walking distance to the closest restaurants.
- Centralised heating
- Private onsen
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- PlayStation 3
- Safety box
- Dry room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- 8-seater van (international license required)*
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival)*
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥4,000 per stay
- High chair JPY ¥1,000 per stay
- Baby cot, high chair & stair gate set JPY ¥5,000 per stay
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Miyabi is built over two floors and offers plenty of space for the whole family. The chalet features beautiful design elements throughout, including the bamboo zen garden at the entrance and the sliding screen doors. Miyabi is not just another cookie cutter chalet, but a unique Japanese mountainside retreat.
The living area is furnished with generous grey sofas facing a stone fireplace and a large flatscreen TV and home theatre system. The large windows offer views of Mount Yotei.
The dining area is next to the living room with a dining table seating 10. The dining area is flanked by an open-plan kitchen.
Miyabi has four bedrooms. Two rooms have king-sized beds which can also be set up as two single beds if needed. One room has a queen-sized bed and one room has two sets of bunk beds.
The first bedroom has a split bed which can be used as a king-sized bed or two single beds as needed. The room has an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
The second room has two sets of bunk beds and a sofa suite with a TV. The room has an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub.
4 Bunk Beds
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The third bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a hinoki bathtub.
1 Queen Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The fourth bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
Miyabi is a four-bedroom chalet spread over two floors. The ground floor features a bamboo garden, ski room and two bedrooms: one with a king/twin bed and the other with two sets of bunk beds and an entertainment system. The first floor includes the living and dining areas and two further bedrooms.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Miyabi is located in Lower Hirafu Village in Niseko. The chalet sits in a quiet area, close to the ski shuttle stop which will bring you to the slopes with ease. There are a few restaurants within a short walk of the chalet, including the famous Gyu+, more commonly known as the Fridge Door Bar. For more dining options, catch the ski shuttle or a taxi to the main Hirafu Village.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- 8-seater van only available for bookings between December-March*
- Welcome Centre pick up service is only provided for guests arriving between 8am – 8pm*
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions