Imagine a warm retreat tucked away in a winter wonderland. Find a home that provides access to some of the best winter sports in the world, and you’ll never book a hotel again! All this and more is yours at the Phoenix Cocoon.
This modern three-bedroom ski retreat is the perfect escape for families or small groups looking for a winter paradise. Mind you, we at Ministry of Villas love it during summer as well! With a fully equipped modern kitchen, exquisite modern design, and impeccably curated furnishings, Phoenix Cocoon is the perfect escape in any season. The interior is light and spacious, with Japanese antique pieces that lend the space a tasteful feeling. This escape includes a washer and dryer machine for guests’ convenience, as well as an internal garage and ski storage.
- Centralised heating
- Apple TV
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Dry room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Daily Shuttle to and from ski fields and supermarket
- 7-seater van (international license required)*
- Hakuba Train/Bus Station Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥7,000 per night
- Baby cot and high chair JPY ¥3,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Phoenix Cocoon Living
Step into this tranquil villa and enter a world of Japanese winter delight. The living areas are comfortable and stylish, and the guestrooms are furnished in a pleasing modern style. There is even a balcony for enjoying the surrounding forest scenery. And with hydronic floor heating, you’ll never even notice the winter cold.
The snug living area features a wraparound sofa with plenty of seating for the whole family. Set out some snacks on the coffee table and enjoy a film together on the widescreen TV. With wide glass doors providing views over the scenic woodland beyond, this common area is the perfect place to relax after a day in the snow.
With a polished kitchen featuring smooth modern design elements, and a chic dining area next door, you’ll never want to go out for dinner while staying at Pheonix Cocoon. The dining area is a serene space to enjoy a meal with friends and family after a long day on the slopes.
Phoenix Cocoon Bedrooms
Phoenix Cocoon has three bedrooms. Two rooms have a queen-sized bed and one room has a set of bunk beds and a double bed which can also be set up as two single beds if needed.
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 Queen Bed
The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and access to a shared bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
1 Queen Bed
Shared Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The third room has a set of bunk beds and a double bed which can also be set up as two single beds. There is a shared bathroom close by.
2 Bunk Beds + 1 Double Bed or 2 Singles
Shared Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
Phoenix Cocoon Layout
Phoenix Cocoon Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Phoenix Cocoon Location
Phoenix Cocoon is located in the Wadano Forest, and quite close to Happo Village. This retreat is perfect for friends or families looking for a ski adventure, or just wanting to play in the snow.
Phoenix Cocoon Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Drivers must be 30 years or over and hold an International or Japanese drivers permit*
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 4pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions