Sei Sei 2 Overview
Sei Sei 2 is a compact ski lodge offering all the essentials for a powder stay in Niseko. This cosy unit has an open-plan living and dining room, one bedroom and a ski storage space, creating the perfect setup for couples looking to explore Niseko’s famous slopes. Sei Sei 2 is located in Hirafu’s Lower Village, within easy reach of nearby restaurants and the ski shuttle stop which connects you to the rest of Niseko. Sei Sei 2 is part of the same complex with Sei Sei 1.
Sleeps: 2 guests (2 max)
- Centralised heating
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- PlayStation 4
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Ski room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Daily Shuttle to and from the Hirafu chairlifts
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Sei Sei 2 Living
Sei Sei 2 is cleverly designed to offer all the mod cons you’ll need for a comfortable stay in Niseko. The open-plan living room is lined with a floor-to-ceiling window and fitted with Apple TV and the chalet includes a designated ski storage space for your gear.
Sei Sei 2’s living room is furnished with a navy blue sofa and a colourful carper arranged before a flatscreen TV. The room is flooded with light thanks to a large picture window.
Sei Sei 2’s dining area blends in fluidly with the living room, with a four-person dining table followed by an open-plan kitchen equipped with all the appliances, crockery and utensils you’ll need.
Sei Sei 2 Bedrooms
Sei Sei 2 has one bedroom furnished with a queen-sized bed.
The bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a 32-inch Apple TV. The chalet’s bathroom is equipped with a shower.
1 Queen Bed
Shared Bathroom (Shower)
Sei Sei 2 Layout
Sei Sei 2 Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Sei Sei 2 is located in the Lower Hirafu Village in Niseko, Japan. The Lower Village is a more relaxed setting compared to Middle Village but you’ll still be within easy reach of restaurants and the ski shuttle bus, so reaching the slopes will be a breeze. Nearby restaurants in the Lower Village include the fabulous Rin Restaurant and The Baddies Niseko. The closest shuttle bus stop is about 150 metres away.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 1 night, High Season: 4 nights, Peak Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions