Sekka Ni 1 Overview
Sekka Ni 1 packs a lot of punch into its compact square metres, offering the perfect powder pad for couples looking to take in Niseko in style. Located in Hirafu’s relaxed Lower Village, Sekka Ni 1 is a studio-style lodge with the bedroom, living and dining areas all built into one open-plan space. Mod cons like Apple TV and a spacious bathtub are just what the doctor ordered after a long day of skiing. Sekka Ni 1 part of the same complex with Sekka Ni 2 and Sekka Ni 3.
Sleeps: 2 guests (2 max)
- Centralised heating
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Ski room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Daily shuttle to and from the Hirafu chairlifts
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Sekka Ni 1 Living
Sekka Ni 1 is a compact ski lodge with a single room working as a combined living, dining and bedroom. Full wall windows ensure the fluid space is constantly flooded with ample natural light.
Sekka Ni 1’s single room works as a combined dining and entertainment hub with a dining table, kitchen and an Apple TV incorporated into the same room. There’s no sofa, but you can catch your favourite TV shows or movies while sitting at the table or relaxing on the bed.
Sekka Ni 1’s two-seater dining table is positioned beside full-wall windows, with a compact yet well equipped kitchen lining the wall.
Sekka Ni 1 Bedrooms
Sekka Ni 1 has one bedroom furnished with a queen-sized bed, making the chalet ideal for couples.
The bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed. The chalet has a bathroom equipped with a bathtub and shower.
1 Queen Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
Sekka Ni 1 Staff
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Sekka Ni 1 is located in the Lower Hirafu Village in Niseko, Japan. This is a relaxed locale away from the noise but still within easy reach of restaurants and the ski shuttle route. Popular venues like Rin Restaurant and The Baddies Niseko are just a few minutes’ walk from the chalet and the same goes for the ski shuttle stop. The free shuttle bus will bring you to the ski lifts and pubs in no time.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 1 night, High Season: 4 nights, Peak Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions