Sekka Ni 2 Overview
Sekka Ni 2 is a petite ski lodge offering everything you need for a comfortable stay in Niseko, also known as the powder capital of the world. This compact one-bedroom chalet is located in Hirafu’s laidback Lower Village. The ground floor houses an open-plan living and dining room, while the bedroom is housed upstairs in a loft. Sekka Ni 2 also includes Apple TV, a bathtub and designated space for storing your ski gear after a day on the slopes. Sekka Ni 2 is part of the same complex with Sekka Ni 1 and Sekka Ni 3.
Sleeps: 2 guests (2 max)
- Centralised heating
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Ski room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Daily Shuttle to and from the Hirafu chairlifts
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Sekka Ni 2 Living
Sekka Ni 2 is the perfect powder pad for couples with comfy and compact living areas and a peaceful bedroom loft. The lodge is cleverly designed to maximise space and the full-wall windows only add to the light and spacious feel.
Sekka Ni 2’s ground floor is dedicated to dining and relaxing in style. The open-plan living room is furnished with a plush L-shaped sofa facing a Apple TV.
The ground-floor living room also incorporates the chalet’s dining area with a four-seater dining table flanked by a well-furnished kitchen.
Sekka Ni 2 Bedrooms
Sekka Ni 2 has one bedroom furnished with a queen-sized bed, making the chalet ideal for couples. The bedroom is located in the upper floor loft.
The bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed. The chalet has a bathroom equipped with a bathtub and shower located on the ground floor.
1 Queen Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
Sekka Ni 2 Staff
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Sekka Ni 2 is located in the Lower Hirafu Village in Niseko, Japan. The Lower Village is more quiet and relaxed than the centre of Hirafu, but you’re still within easy reach of restaurants and the nearby ski shuttle stop means accessing Middle Village will be easy. The free ski shuttle also makes reaching the slopes a breeze.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 1 night, High Season: 4 nights, Peak Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions