The 2-story getaway that is Villa Istana Dua represents the epitome of comfort within a lavish setting. Designed in contemporary architecture with a tropical twist, Villa Istana Dua is located down a quiet lane in the heart of the bustling Seminyak, the Bali jet-setter’s metropolis. From its comfortable décor, to the lush greenery surrounding your very own private pool, Villa Istana Dua is certain to provide guests with a sense of deep relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Private pool
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi access
- In-room safe
- iPod dock
- First morning ingredients
- Unlimited mineral water
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Villa manager
- Return airport transfers*
- Extra bed child USD $30 (under 12yrs)
- Extra bed adult USD $40
- Baby cot USD $10 per night
- High chair USD $5 per night
- Grocery surcharge 25%
- Chef USD $35 per visit
- Breakfast daily USD $15pp
- Car & driver $55 per day
- Spa services
- Hire children’s equipment
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Villa Istana Dua Living
Villa Istana Dua’s prime location gives guests the option to paint the town red, or simply to retreat in one of the villa’s charms.
Cream colored stone walls separate high ceilings from shining marble floors where the massive living area. Welcome in the evening by sprawling out on the cozy couch to a movie in the air-conditioned living room.
A 6-seater dining space neighbors an open-concept kitchen which can be seen through the long kitchen bar.
Garden & Pool
The front coffee-colored entrance welcomes guests with a stone path through the garden area separating Villa Istana Dua’s private swimming pool from the cozy open-air gazebo. Perfectly manicured, and surrounded by blossoming tropical plants, the garden leads to a pool-side terrace bordering the villa with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. The first thing guests notice upon entering their new residence is the abundance of natural light and open space. Float around the pool or lay on one of the loungers by day while soaking up the warm rays of the sun, or curl up to a good book in the gazebo.
Villa Istana Dua Bedrooms
Two bedrooms can accommodate up to four guests comfortably. Both bedrooms boast high ceilings, comfy beds, air-conditioning, balconies overlooking the garden and pool, flat screen TV’s and en suites with rain – showers.
Guests of the master suite enjoy a large bedroom complete with an en suite featuring a large soaking tub.
Guest Bedroom Two
Guest bedroom has a large bed and an en suite bathroom.
Villa Istana Dua Layout
Villa Istana Dua Staff
Your stay in Villa Istana Dua is made enjoyable by the professional staff. Villa Istana Dua’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
Villa Istana Dua’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. The villa manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Housekeeping you didn’t think you would be expected to clean while enjoying time off did you? All of our villas include housekeeping to tidy up the villa, arrange the laundry services, wash up and simply make sure you don’t lift a finger whilst on holiday with the family.
Villa Istana Dua Location
Located a mere 5 minute walk from the popular Bintang Market, Villa Istana Dua is halfway between the lively Dhyana Pura street known for its bustling music and live shows, and Double Six street famous for its beaches and cozy restaurants adorned in colorful beanbags on the sand. It is a pleasure getting lost in the abundance of Café’s, boutiques, art galleries, and lavish spas on your walk to the beach, where you can enjoy a cocktail with views painted by the sunset.
Villa Istana Dua Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight*
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 2 nights, High Season 2019: 3 nights, High Season: 5 nights, Peak Season: 7 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 2pm – check-out time: 12pm
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions