Villa Orchid Sativa is a two-bedroom villa with great modern design and luscious jungle views in Ubud, Bali. The décor mixes exposed concrete and subtle industrial chic aesthetics with an inviting pool and pristine views of the surrounding rainforests. Villa Orchid Sativa sits surrounded by rice paddies, just five minutes from the cultural attractions, shops and restaurants of downtown Ubud.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Private pool
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi access
- In-room safe
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Villa manager
- Return airport transfers*
- Children under 6yrs free of charge
- Extra bed child IDR 500,000
- Extra bed adult IDR 500,000
- Grocery surcharge 20%
- Priced menu available
- Car & driver IDR 800,000 per 8 hours
- Spa services
- Hire children’s equipment
Book less then 10 days prior to arrival and receive 10% off. Valid with no other specials.
Book 14 nights or more and receive 15% off. Excluding peak season. Valid with no other specials.
Villa Orchid Sativa Living
Villa Orchid Sativa is a great example of modern tropical chic. The exposed concrete walls and crate style coffee tables are perfectly offset by the lush rainforest vistas.
The open-plan living room houses a chic grey sofa and modern chairs facing a coffee table. This seating area offers direct views of the surrounding jungle.
The dining table shared the same open-plan space with the living room. The table seats 6-8 guests and is flanked by a well-equipped kitchen.
Garden & Pool
The villa’s swimming pool sits right by the villa’s private entrance, surrounded by the open-plan living and dining room. The sun loungers are perched on the balcony which allows you to sunbathe while gazing out into the jungle.
Villa Orchid Sativa Bedrooms
Villa Orchid Sativa has two bedrooms designed to accommodate up to four guests.
The master bedroom houses a king-sized bed and TV and offers great jungle views through generous windows. The semi-open master bathroom has a terrazzo bathtub and separate shower.
The guest bedroom has a king-sized bed and TV. The ensuite bathroom has a shower.
Villa Orchid Sativa Layout
Villa Orchid Sativa is a private two-bedroom villa located at the Sativa Villas estate. The villa’s private entrance brings you directly to the pool which is surrounded by the open-plan living and dining room. The living room extends to a terrace with two sun loungers overlooking the jungle. The two bedrooms are located at either end of the living room.
Villa Orchid Sativa Staff
Your stay in Villa Orchid Sativa is made enjoyable by the professional staff. Villa Orchid Sativa’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
Villa Orchid Sativa’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. The villa manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
You didn’t think you would be expected to clean while enjoying time off did you? All of our villas include housekeeping to tidy up the villa, arrange the laundry services, wash up and simply make sure you don’t lift a finger whilst on holiday with the family.
Villa Orchid Sativa Location
Villa Orchid Sativa is located in Ubud, Bali. The villa is surrounded by pristine rice paddies and tranquil village life, offering a soothing break from city life. The villa sits within a short five-minute drive of downtown Ubud where you’ll be spoilt for choice for cultural activities, shopping and dining. Villa Orchid Sativa is about 90 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Villa Orchid Sativa Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight*
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 3 nights, High Season: 5 nights, Peak Season: 7 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 2pm – check-out time: 12pm
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions