Villa Vanda P1 Overview
Villa Vanda P1 is featuring five-bedrooms on a spacious plot of land at the outer edge of the property surrounded by lush gardens and forests for ultimate privacy.
Sleeps: 6 guests (8 max)
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Private pool
- Media room
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi access
- In-room safe
- iPod dock
- Sound system
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Villa manager
- Security guards
- Return airport transfer*
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Villa Vanda P1 Living
The west facing Villa Vanda P1 enjoys stunning sunset and sea views from the front terrace, master bedroom and living area.
The living room is equipped with sofas, cushions and a dining table. here is also a plasma TV 42″, DVD-DIVX player, sound system, satellite, ADSL (Cable or Wifi).
The dining room is just next to the living area. There is a fully equipped kitchen and a dining table that can seat 8 – 10 guests.
Unlike the other villas in the estate, the upper floor of this elegant villa has a built-in mezzanine level creating a cosy television room above the main living space. This relaxing lounge is ideal for children or couples to enjoy a little extra privacy.
Garden & Pool
The large private swimming pool, deck and garden are situated at the rear of the villa backed by lush greenery with loungers to enjoy the sea views.
Villa Vanda P1 Bedrooms
1 Queen Bed
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
1 Queen Bed
2 Single Beds
Villa Vanda P1 Layout
Villa Vanda P1 Staff
Your stay in Villa Vanda P1 is made enjoyable by the professional staff. Villa Vanda P1’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
Villa Vanda P1’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. The villa manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
You didn’t think you would be expected to clean while enjoying time off did you? All of our villas include housekeeping to tidy up the villa, arrange the laundry services, wash up and simply make sure you don’t lift a finger whilst on holiday with the family.
Butlers are on hand everyday to assist with serving during meal times and attend to other guest requirements throughout your stay.
It’s nice to know you have security and many villas will have full-time guards or night time security available. Additional security can also be arranged if the villa doesn’t include any in the daily rate.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight*
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 3 nights, High Season: 5 nights, Peak Season: 10 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 2pm – check-out time: 12pm
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions