We work with travel agents, lifestyle bloggers and cool brands
Becoming a Ministry Affiliate is easy. Affiliates generate commission for villa bookings and referrals. You have instant access to world’s most stunning villas. However you don’t have to be a travel agent. We work with a number of well known travel companies and lifestyle bloggers.
There is a lot of rubbish out there, especially from the sharing economy – we personally inspect and approve every villa and only accept properties that are professionally managed, maintained and meet ‘Ministry Approved’ standards
- Ministry of Villas showcases over 1,500 villas across Asia and is expanding globally
- We invoice customers directly and you receive a commission via international bank transfer after they checkout
- Or you can look after your customer, liaise with our team for villa suggestions and invoice them from your company
- Our team has personally inspected the villas on our site and can answer any questions you have
Easy search & booking tools
The sharing economy is riddled with out-of-date calendars, back-and-forth emails etc. – we adapted inventory and channel management software from the hotel sector to this niche so that dates are 100% accurate every time and our partners and customers get the best price guaranteed (our system ensures price parity with OTA’s such as Booking.com, Expedia etc).
- Our unique search tool let you find villas that perfectly suit your client’s needs, style and personality
- Select your own customised collection of villas, and send them to clients
- Make real-time, secure online bookings, or email availability requests direct to our villa specialists
- Detailed information on every villa displayed and real time rates
- Personal villa enquiries have a 30 minute response time 7 days a week
Ministry of Villas Approved
All of our villas have been personally inspected by our villa specialists to ensure your customers get what they pay for. Your customers will also receive Ministry upgrades, additional amenities and return airport transfers.
We have chauffeurs and a concierge team on the ground in each country to ensure 5-star end-to-end service.
When you find a property that meets your customer’s needs, simply enquire by phone or email (using the contact form). Be sure to identify yourself as a travel agent and it’s always a good idea to include your customer’s name so we can identify them as your customer if they happen to contact us on their own. Read more about working with us on our Travel Agent FAQ page.