If you’re looking for a couple’s getaway in Ubud, Villa Rose Sativa is the perfect choice. The one-bedroom villa has beautiful modern furnishings and a spacious private pool surrounded by lush gardens. The villa is hugged by rice fields and rainforest and brings you within five minutes of central Ubud, housing countless temples and great restaurants.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Private pool
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi access
- In-room safe
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Villa manager
- Return airport transfers*
- Children under 6yrs free of charge
- Extra bed child IDR 500,000
- Extra bed adult IDR 500,000
- Grocery surcharge 20%
- Priced menu available
- Car & driver IDR 800,000 per 8 hours
- Spa services
- Hire children’s equipment
Book less then 10 days prior to arrival and receive 10% off. Valid with no other specials.
Book 14 nights or more and receive 15% off. Excluding peak season. Valid with no other specials.
Villa Rose Sativa Living
Villa Rose Sativa has a stylish modern design beautifully complemented by the lush garden and turquoise pool. Surrounded by high protective walls throughout, the villa provides absolute privacy during your stay.
The open-plan lounge has two arm chairs directly facing the pool.
The adjoining kitchen shares the same open-sided design and houses a breakfast bar seating two.
Garden & Pool
Villa Rose Sativa has an inviting swimming pool in a gorgeous shade of turquoise flanked by sun beds and a parasol. The pool is surrounded by a tropical garden.
Villa Rose Sativa Bedrooms
Villa Rose Sativa is a one-bedroom villa. The bedroom has a king-sized bed and TV with satellite channels. The ensuite bathroom has a bathtub and separate shower.
Villa Rose Sativa Layout
Villa Rose Sativa is a private one-bedroom villa located at the Sativa Villas estate. The villa has an open-plan lounge and dining room overlooking a private pool and garden and one bedroom furnished with a king-sized bed.
Villa Rose Sativa Staff
Your stay in Villa Rose Sativa is made enjoyable by the professional staff. Villa Rose Sativa’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
Villa Rose Sativa’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. The villa manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
You didn’t think you would be expected to clean while enjoying time off did you? All of our villas include housekeeping to tidy up the villa, arrange the laundry services, wash up and simply make sure you don’t lift a finger whilst on holiday with the family.
Villa Rose Sativa Location
Villa Rose Sativa is in Ubud, Bali. The villa is surrounded by rice fields and lush rainforests. Downtown Ubud is a short five-minute drive away. Ubud is Bali’s spiritual capital and known for its artistic flair and colourful temple ceremonies. Ubud’s highlights include the Monkey Forest, Ubud Place and the thriving restaurant scene. Ubud is also a great destination for travelling yogis. Villa Rose Sativa is located 90 minutes from the airport.
Villa Rose Sativa Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight*
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 3 nights, High Season: 5 nights, Peak Season: 7 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 2pm – check-out time: 12pm
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions