Yotei Cottage is a charming one bedroom + one loft cottage that is ideal for small groups located in a peaceful area in Lower Hirafu Village. Perfect for couples or small families and fantastic value sleeping 4 – 5 people, Yotei Cottage is just perfect to enjoy the cultural delights of Japan.
- Centralised heating
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥4,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥3,500 per stay (1-7 nights)
- Baby cot JPY ¥5,000 per stay (+8 nights)
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Yotei Cottage Living
The open plan living room is on the ground floor comprising of a small couch, dining table and a compact kitchen. You can relax on the red couch and watch TV and just in case it starts to get a bit chilly, there is a fireplace to keep you warm.
The wooden dining table seats 5 guests comfortably. A compact modern kitchen is equipped with all the essentials for a cooking meals.
Yotei Cottage Bedrooms
Yotei Cottage has one bedroom with a split bed and one loft space with three single beds.
The bedroom has a split bed which can be set up as a king-sized bed or two single beds as needed. The room has an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The loft space has three single beds. The chalet’s only bathroom is located down on the first floor, adjoining the main bedroom.
3 Single Beds
Shared Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
Yotei Cottage Layout
Yotei Cottage is a two floor house consisting of the open plan living lounge area, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, a flight of stairs takes you to the bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub. The top most floor has a spacious loft that can accommodate 3 single beds or one double and one single.
Yotei Cottage Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Yotei Cottage Location
Yotei Cottage is located in the heart of Lower Hirafu Village, which is easily accessible to great restaurants and bars. The famous Fridge Door Bar and a hot spring bath is also a short walk away from the cottage. If you need to go around the village, the shuttle service is always available until 9pm and stops right across the road from Yotei Cottage.
Yotei Cottage Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions