Batu Karang Lembongan Resort is a gorgeous villa resort offering sublime views of the ocean bay in Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia. The resort’s private one-bedroom villas are perfect for couples and small groups looking to experience this tropical island in style. Each villa is beautifully appointed with luxurious bedding and an over-sized terrazzo bathtub. Besides the stylish accommodation, Batu Karang Lembongan Resort houses three massive swimming pools and The Deck, a very popular ocean view bar and restaurant.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Pool (resort)
- Gym (resort)
- Steam room (resort)
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi access
- In-room safe
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Villa manager
- Security guards
- 15-hour buggy service inside the resort
- Return airport transfers*
- Extra bed child IDR 385,000
- Extra bed adult IDR 500,000
- Priced menu available
- Spa services
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
One Bedroom Villa
The One Bedroom Villas measure at 72m2 in size and offer sweeping views of the ocean and over to Mount Agung on the neighbouring island of Bali. Enjoy the view from your private balcony or retreat into the bedroom which is kept cool by your choice of air-conditioning or ceiling fans. The room is furnished with a king-sized bed draped in mosquito netting and in-villa entertainment is provided by a flatscreen TV. Each One Bedroom Villa includes a fully stocked mini bar and coffee and tea making facilities for your convenience. The private open-air bathroom features a terrazzo bathtub and a separate shower and comes complete with indulgent bathroom essentials.
Superior One Bedroom Villa with Plunge Pool
The Superior One Bedroom Villas with Plunge Pool are similar to the One Bedroom Villas, but offer superior views from their elevated position and of course, come with your own private pool. The full-length balcony is furnished with a daybed and offers s dreamy hideaway with epic views. Each villa is furnished with a king-sized bed, a TV, coffee and tea making facilities and a fully equipped mini bar. The ensuite bathroom has an open-air layout and features both a freestanding bathtub and a separate shower, with high-quality toiletries provided.
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Layout
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort is a complex of private villas. The resort has three shared swimming pools: a 9 x 9-metre infinity pool, 9 x 9-metre pool with a swim up bar and a 25-metre two-lane lap pool. The resort also includes a spa, three restaurants, a gym and steam room.
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Staff
Your stay in Batu Karang Lembongan Resort is made enjoyable by the professional staff. Batu Karang Lembongan Resort’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. The villa manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
You didn’t think you would be expected to clean while enjoying time off did you? All of our villas include housekeeping to tidy up the villa, arrange the laundry services, wash up and simply make sure you don’t lift a finger whilst on holiday with the family.
It’s nice to know you have security and many villas will have full-time guards or night time security available. Additional security can also be arranged if the villa doesn’t include any in the daily rate.
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Location
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort is located on the island of Nusa Lembongan just off the coast of Bali in Indonesia. The resort offers great facilities, including The Deck, a very popular restaurant and bar with fantastic views of the ocean. The resort also has its own spa and a compact gym. Outside the resort, the main village of Jungutbatu is about 10 minutes away on foot or a quick five minutes on motorbike. Nusa Lembongan is also a great destination for snorkelling and diving. The closest airport is located on the neighbouring island of Bali. The boat ride from Bali to Nusa Lembongan takes about 30 minutes.
Batu Karang Lembongan Resort Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Return airport transfers to the departure harbour included for guests arriving on the same flight (minimum 4 night stay)*
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 2 nights, High Season: 2 nights, Peak Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 12noon – check-out time: 10am
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- No check-in and check-out on New Year (December 31 2019) and Nyepi Silent Day (March 25 2020)
- No check-in and check-out on Nyepi Laut Sea Seclusion Day (October 14 2019)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions