Heiwa Lodge is a stylish 2 bedroom chalet with 2 bathrooms, offering spacious and comfortable living in St Moritz, Niseko. Heiwa Lodge brings to you the perfect blend of modern interiors, traditional architecture and latest entertainment amenities. It ensures privacy, comfort and peaceful living that can be rented all year round.
- Centralised heating
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Baby cot & high chair set JPY ¥5,000 per booking
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Heiwa Lodge Living
The living area is huge and spacious with large windows and the interiors are all done up in panels of wood creating a warm and enchanting atmosphere. You can relax and watch cable TV after you’ve had along tiring day.
The kitchen and dining area is done up with wooden floors and ceiling which is divided by a wooden compartment from the living room with a flight of steps leading to the bedrooms. The kitchen is equipped with all essentials and modern amenities.
Heiwa Lodge Bedrooms
Heiwa Lodge has two bedrooms, both furnished with a king-sized bed which can also be set up as two single beds if needed.
The first bedroom has a split bed which can be set up as a king-sized bed or two single beds as needed. The cosy room has an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
The second bedroom is on a loft level and also comes furnished with a split bed. The room has an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
Heiwa Lodge Layout
Heiwa Lodge is a rare and unconventionally styled property that offers spacious living, dining and kitchen areas, with two elegant bedrooms designed in an open plan concept. The two bedrooms are spacious with two bathrooms.
Heiwa Lodge Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Heiwa Lodge Location
Heiwa Lodge is a unique and super cool new chalet located in the snowbound forest of St Moritz (Kabayama) on the outskirts of Hirafu. It’s an ideal choice if you want to escape from the noise for some peace and quiet. But just in case you want to duck in and out to the shops or restaurants, you can hire a car or a taxi to explore the areas around for entertainment and some authentic Japanese cuisine!
Heiwa Lodge Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Saver Season: 2 nights, Shoulder/Powder Season: 4 nights, Peak Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 4pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions