Niseko Creekside is made up of two three-bedroom chalets located side by side in Hirafu, Niseko. Niseko Creekside A and Niseko Creekside B are perfectly positioned close to the ski shuttle stop and closest restaurants, but still offer a relaxing setting away from the crowds. The Niseko Creekside chalets offer a warm Alpine ambiance after a day of skiing and of course, a dry room for storing your gear. The three-storey chalets boast full-length windows which offer amazing views of Mount Yotei.
- Centralised heating
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Dry room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- 8-seater van (international license required)*
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival)*
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥4,000 per stay
- High chair JPY ¥1,000 per stay
- Baby cot, high chair & stair gate set JPY ¥5,000 per stay
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Niseko Creekside Living
The two Niseko Creekside chalets are a perfect choice for smaller groups looking for peace and quiet but who still want convenient access to ski lifts and restaurants. The three-storey chalets are decorated with warm earthy tones and natural materials and the cathedral windows offer beautiful views throughout.
The living and dining room sit in one fluid space, making it the perfect place for connecting the whole party. The room has a comfy seating area, flatscreen TV and a gas fireplace.
The dining area blends into the living room, offering a large dining table and a fully fitted kitchen.
Niseko Creekside Bedrooms
Each of the chalets has three bedrooms. All bedrooms are furnished with split beds which can be set up either as a queen-sized bed or two single beds as needed. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor and one bedroom is housed upstairs.
The first bedroom is one of two rooms located on the first floor. This room has a split bed (queen or two singles) and there is a bathroom right outside in the hallway.
1 Queen Bed or 2 Singles
Shared Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom is also located on the first floor. This room has a split bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 Queen Bed or 2 Singles
The master bedroom is located on the chalet’s top floor. This room has a split bed and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
1 Queen Bed or 2 Singles
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
Niseko Creekside Layout
Niseko Creekside is a complex of two three-bedroom chalets set side by side: Niseko Creekside A and Niseko Creekside B. Both chalets are completely private and self-contained. The chalets have an identical layout and both include three floors. The ground floor features the garage and ski room. The first floor has two bedrooms and the top floor has the living and dining areas and a third bedroom.
Niseko Creekside Staff
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Niseko Creekside Location
Niseko Creekside is located in the Izumikyo 1 area in Hirafu, Niseko. This location is great for travellers who prefer a bit of peace and quiet while still having easy access to great skiing and dining. There are a few great restaurants in Izumikyo and the chalets are within 200 metres of the ski shuttle stop if you want to explore further. This will also make reaching the slopes a breeze.
Niseko Creekside Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- 8-seater van only available for bookings between December-March*
- Welcome Centre pick up service is only provided for guests arriving between 8am – 8pm*
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions