Puffin is a sleek and modern chalet located at the prestigious Escarpment Estate in Hirafu, Niseko. The two-bedroom chalet has the same minimalist look as the other luxury chalets in the neighbourhood, with grand interiors to match. You can marvel at the chalet’s snowy surroundings through vast panoramic windows which also help keep the rooms warm during the winter months.
- Centralised heating
- Apple TV
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Welcome Centre Transfers (on arrival / departure)
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Baby cot and high chair set JPY ¥5,000 per stay
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Book and pay before 31 May, 2019 and receive 15% off the standard rate. Not valid with any other promotions.
Book for 10 nights or more and receive 10% off the standard rate. Not valid with any other promotions.
Puffin has a unique layout, with the living areas and bedrooms all built over a single level above the ground, over the chalet’s private car port. The design is all clean lines and luxe modern comfort.
Like the rest of the chalet, the living room sits on an elevated level with large windows looking out into the snow. The living room has an open-plan layout and also incorporates the dining table.
Puffin’s dining area is built into the living room and comes flanked by a fully-equipped Western style kitchen.
Puffin has two bedrooms. Both rooms have split beds which can be set up as a king-sized bed or two single beds as needed. Bedrooms are located side by side on the same floor.
The first bedroom has a split bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
The second bedroom has a split bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
Puffin is a two-bedroom chalet built on single, elevated level. The living areas and two bedrooms are all housed in a single line.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Puffin is located at the Escarpment Estate on the outer edge of Hirafu Village in Niseko, Japan. This is an exclusive enclave home to the most luxurious chalets in the area. The main hub of restaurants and ski lifts in the heart of the village is about 10-15 minutes away on foot or just a quick five minutes by car.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 4pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions