Villa Origami is situated in Seminyak, Bali. It has three spacious bedrooms and it is set in a tranquil area. You can spend quality time at the pool and garden in complete privacy. Villa Origami is also elegant and modern with a few traditional touches. By making use of the best Asian elements, the villa is able to offer guests a truly exotic living experience.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Private pool
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi access
- In-room safe
- iPod dock
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Villa manager
- Return airport transfers*
- Children under 6yrs free
- Extra bed child USD $30 per night
- Extra bed adult USD $40 per night
- Breakfast USD $7++ per person
- Grocery surcharge 15%
- Car & driver $55 per day
- Spa services
- Hire children’s equipment
Book less then 30 days prior to arrival and receive 25% off. Valid with no other specials.
Book at least 30 days prior to arrival and receive 20% off the standard rate. Not valid with any other promotions.
Villa Origami Living
The living area has sliding doors and fully enclosed. You can shut the doors in the evening to ensure that no bugs get in. This is a unique feature of the villa, other villas generally have open plan areas that cannot be closed to keep out the elements. In the living area there is a great chase lounge which is perfectly suited for curling up and relaxing. When it’s hot, you can switch on the air conditioning to keep the heat at bay.
The kitchen is large and well equipped. There is a dining table that can comfortably seat 6 guests.
Garden & Pool
Villa Origami has a great swimming pool with a grassy area for the children to run around on.
Villa Origami Bedrooms
Villa Origami is has three spacious bedrooms.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with a dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
The property also has two bedrooms that are located opposite the main living area. The bedrooms are situated opposite the swimming pool and are side by side. Both rooms have spacious semi-open air bathrooms.
Villa Origami Layout
Villa Origami Staff
Your stay in Villa Origami is made enjoyable by the professional staff. Villa Origami’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
Villa Origami’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. The villa manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
You didn’t think you would be expected to clean while enjoying time off did you? All of our villas include housekeeping to tidy up the villa, arrange the laundry services, wash up and simply make sure you don’t lift a finger whilst on holiday with the family.
Butlers are on hand everyday to assist with serving during meal times and attend to other guest requirements throughout your stay.
Simple cooking services & groceries shopping services are provided by the cook.
Villa Origami Location
Getting to the villa is very easy. The villa is located just a twenty-five minutes’ drive away from the airport and a five minute walk from the villa you ill find supermarkets, restaurants, shops and bars nearby. The well-known Double Six Beach is just ten minutes away from the villa and another five minute walk will take you to Seminyak Beach.
Villa Origami Bookings
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Return airport transfers included for guests arriving / departing on the same flight*
- Minimum stay: Low Season: 2 nights, High Season: 3 nights, Peak Season: 7 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 2pm – check-out time: 12pm
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions