Aki is a beautifully appointed two-bedroom chalet located at the prestigious Orchards Niseko chalet enclave in Niseko, Japan. The spacious chalet is decorated with modern furniture and lavish mod cons, with huge windows creating a scenic setting for your powder getaway. Aki shares a connecting door with twin chalet Haru and the two chalets can be booked together for larger groups. Check out the rates for Aki here.
- Centralised heating
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Dry room
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Local shuttle service within Niseko United area
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥3,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Aki exudes a wonderful sense of space and light thanks to huge windows and a fluid layout. The fact that Aki can be combined with neighbouring Haru to create a four-bedroom chalet only adds to the sense of space.
Aki’s living room sits on the chalet’s upper floor, lined by generous windows looking out into the snow. The living room features a sectional sofa facing a flatscreen TV.
Aki’s dining table is also located in the top-floor living room and can seat six guests. An open-plan kitchen sits to the side of the dining area.
Aki has two bedrooms. One room has a king-sized bed and the other has two single beds. Both rooms are located on the villa’s lower floor.
The first bedroom has a king-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
Bathroom (Bath + Shower)
The second bedroom has two single beds and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
1 King Bed or 2 Singles
Aki is a two-bedroom chalet that’s located at The Orchards Niseko estate. Aki shares a connecting door with twin chalet Haru.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Aki is located at the upscale Orchards Niseko estate in Niseko, Japan. The chalet complex is about a five-minute drive from the centre of Hirafu Village. The Orchards Niseko is serviced by a free shuttle bus so getting to and from the slopes as well as Hirafu’s restaurants will be easy.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions