Sawara is a modern chalet with four spacious bedrooms and a prime location in Hirafu, Niseko. The closest ski lifts are just a three-minute drive away. The chalet boasts epic views of Mount Annapuri and offers all the modern comforts including a pool table, Apple TV and a Japanese style bath. Check out the rates for Sawara here.
- Centralised heating
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-FI Access
- Safety box
- Ski storage
- Property manager
- Towels / linen
- Airport transfer assistance
- Extra person JPY ¥5,000 per night
- Baby cot JPY ¥3,000 per night
- Ski / snowboard rental
- Ski / snowboard lessons
- Lift passes
- Car rentals
- Airport Transfers
Last Minute & Early Bird Bookings
Contact our Villa Specialists to find out if your dates are eligible for our Last Minute and Early Bird discounts.
Sawara is a spacious two-storey chalet spread over two floors. All four bedrooms are located on the first floor, while the second floor houses the common living areas. There are five balconies and a designated room for drying and storing ski gear.
The living room has a generous L-shaped sofa and a flatscreen TV with Apple TV, international channels and a DVD player. The room offers stunning mountainside views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The open-plan living area also includes a pool table.
The dining table sits at the centre of the open-plan living area. The wooden table is surrounded by 10 chairs. The dining area is adjoined by a fully furnished Western kitchen.
Sawara houses four bedrooms designed to accommodate up to eight guests. All bedrooms are located on the chalet’s first floor and come furnished with two twin beds each. All bedrooms are adjoined by an ensuite bathroom. There’s also a separate Japanese bathtub adjoined by a private changing room.
Your stay is made enjoyable by the professional staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly hospitality.
The chalet’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the chalet. The property manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
Our chalets in Japan often have housekeeping 1 – 2 times per week depending on the property. Each chalet will have their own cleaning schedule.
Sawara is located at the prestigious Orchards Niseko estate in Hirafu, Niseko. The chalet is within a few minutes’ drive from the grand Hirafu ski lifts. The restaurants, shops and clubs of Hirafu Village are also within minutes from your doorstep. The chalet is serviced by a complimentary shuttle service.
Click on the “Check Availability” button below and view live rates and availability for your dates. To book click on “Book Now” and follow the steps. Ministry of Villas accepts Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal or bank transfer. Once your payment has been processed, we will send you a booking confirmation via email.
Need to Know
- Min stay: Low/Saver Season: 3 nights, Shoulder/Peak/Powder Season: 5 nights
- Our rates include Government tax and services. Other websites add this on at the end of the booking!
- We offer the best rates online and offer a price guarantee to prove it!
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- Check-in time: 3pm – Check-out time: 10am
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / Mastercard / Amex)
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in your preferred currency (AUD / EUR / GBP / JPY / NZD / SGD / USD)
- Read our full terms and conditions